janusvielle

The Blair Book Project

Hello! I'm Janus. I am a 3D Graphics Artist by profession, and a proud Book Addict - i mean Enthusiast, and Blogger. I'm very much into Young Adult and Fantasy genre but I open myself to reading other genres from time to time. I run a blog launched as The Blair Book Project on Blogger, where I post entries such as my book reviews and other book related articles. I obviously got the name of this blog for the movie "The Blair Witch Project," why the name you may ask? I have no idea! I just thought it had a good ring to it. Ha! Ha! I post reviews twice a week and I regularly participate in book memes and features that readers and blogger all over the globe share their book interests (i.e. In My Malibox, Top Ten Tuesdays, etc). I have 230 GFC Followers. My blog has over 37,000 pageviews history and have roughly 200 page views per day. I have written over 267 reviews since my span of blogging. I am also an avid Instagram user, with over 350 followers, where I post pictures mostly of books I'm currently reading, books I got for review, galleys, purchased from bookstores, etc. (Statistics as of March 2013). My book reviews are not exactly "reviews" in a sense because I simply just type down what I feel about the book. What I write is solely my opinion and should not be taken as a definite basis of how the book is to be judged entirely. We all have different likes and dislikes so please do understand that although I'm very optimistic about the books I read, there will be negative comments towards those that I don't find suiting for my taste. BLOG URL: http://theblairbookproject.blogspot.com/ GOODREADS ACCOUNT: http://goodreads.com/janusvielle AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AFAGLA0UYBOMH?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_56 INSTAGRAM: @janusvielle

Uncommon Criminals
Ally Carter
Dance of Shadows
Yelena Black
Ink
Amanda Sun
Robyn Hood: Wanted, Volume 2 - Patrick Shand, Larry  Watts

Oooh! A sequel to Grimm Fairy Tales: Robyn Hood!

That was my first reaction to seeing Grimm Fairy Tales: Robyn Hood: Wanted on Netgalley. I was really surprised to find that there is a sequel. The first comic book was already good on its own, but a new adventure for Robyn wouldn’t hurt. So, yay!

While I was drawn to the first volume because of the artwork, this time around I’m here to see how the story continues on. Still I love the artwork just as much, no argument there.

I’m really happy to see a much lighter side of Robyn. She’s always been the lonesome type, and seeing the way she opens up to Will seems to feel like breath of fresh air.

If I didn’t expect a sequel from the first book, I am definitely waiting to see the third volume from this story. That ending! Oh my goodness! I need to see what happens next for Robyn. Oh, our poor girl. *sniff*

*Thank you, Zenescope and NetGalley for the copy of Grimm Fairy Tales: Robyn Hood: Wanted.

For more of my reviews, please visit my blog:
The Blair Book Project @www.theblairbookproject.blogspot.com

Source: http://theblairbookproject.blogspot.com/2014/01/grimm-fairy-tales-robyn-hood-grimm.html